Monday, January 16, 2012

Golden Globes 2012

I must say I was very proud of Hollywood's wardrobe choices at this year's Golden Globes!
Sometimes they just look a hot mess but I really liked a lot of looks I saw on the red carpet! Not to mention the hair was done up very nicely as well!


These are my top 7 red carpet looks :)

Nicole Richie is this beautiful metal/beaded Julien Macdonald dress.
The texture looks amazing & I love the way it falls on her.

And way-to-go Suave Professionals for making her hair look sensational!
Nicole just looked very sleek and polished!



Another sleek, statuesque celeb was Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace.
I loved her makeup with the gown...she kinda looked like a wax figure (in a good way)

Now Reese has been looking very va-va-voom lately.
She wore a hip-hugging Zac Posen that fit her like a glove. From her cover on Elle to last night's red carpet, her locks have been more tosseled than usual & I'm lovin the look.

Now I know many of you will not agree with my enamor for Sarah Michelle Gellars
Monique Lhuillier dress.
The blue-splash-water-art of a dress is fun and unexpected. Plus I love blue on blondes. I don't think it's overwhelming at all.
 I haven't see SMG on a red carpet in years, and when she finally comes back she takes a risk!...I think that's great! That's what fashion's about anyways :) 

And yet another sexy celeb with fabulously full hair!
Selma Hayak wore a black Gucci gown adorned with a little gold on her globes lol
Hey...if you got it, flaunt it....and Selma sure did.


Not to be outdone, Sofia Vegara is another bombshell that loves to flaunt her assests. This gorgeous peacock blue Vera Wang dress is extreamly flattering on the Colombian beauty.
And she was reportedly wearing $5 million in diamonds!  WOW



And last but not least Charlize Therone in Dior Couture. Looking ever so ethereal, she was perfectly styled from head to toe. Charlize seems to be getting younger these days...what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails