Sunday, March 7, 2010

a couple things that have been making my mouth water lately...

no no it's nothing edible... although I could use a cookie right now :)
the first thing is the new spring nail polish shade by NARS in Purple Rain. The website describes it as a "gothic purple" and I think this delicious shade is the perfect combination of dark and bright for spring and could even be worn into the fall.
 Secondly is the Balmain RTW Fall 2010 collection that caught my eye from the recent Paris Fashion Week.
These decadent pieces incorporate glam rock n' roll with dramatic tailoring and beautiful draping. So YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. OMG... Purple is my favorite color!!!
    Love it...Good choice... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG..THAT COLOR OF PURPLE REALLY STANDS OUT INTO A GOOD LOOK. ITS FABULOUS..! IM SOO TAKING IT INTO CONSIDERATION :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails