Thursday, February 18, 2010

Goodbye NY!....for now :)

Now that NY fashion week has commenced I have chosen a few of my favorite looks from some of the top shows :)

There were so many amazing collections & it was hard picking only a few, but these ESPECIALLY caught my eye. I can see many of these styles and trends hitting the stores this fall and I can't wait!

Jill Stuart
I really loved the jewel tone pieces...probably my favorite overall from fashion week ♥


I love how this military insipred Dennis Basso dress looks like liquid metal! Don't you!?!

Michael Kors
I can't get enough of the overgrown knits :D








Nicole Miller...
very sexy, very New York.

Badgley Mischka
sophisticate, cool, comfortable

I enjoyed how Nanette Lepore's line was very young, fun & wearable!

Elie Tahari
For me, this collection is the epitome of autumn.
So chic!

What were some of your favs???

1 comment:

  1. Wow, everything is so cool,... what to wear, what to wear?! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails